Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Hausgemachte Musik

Zitat:Awghh... crap. One of THEM. So many contradictions...

Unsure 
I tried to give him advice, but I just ended up banging my head against walls. Mellow 
You can only help people who want your help. [Bild: 7.gif]

Zitat:that cleaning was excellent.
FLStudio has some nice "instant" mastering tools. Whistling 
But you have to be careful with them, and they don't work all the time.

Zitat:Not sure how the Tracker works

I explained it a bit in the description of this video.
It's the MPTracker in the video, but it works in a similar way.
Scrolling music indeed. Big Grin 

Zitat: But at least try to beat THIS piece from 2010.

Can't

...yes, I can. Big Grin 
But not today, I'm too tired for digging in my old libraries.

This is one of the worst things I ever did. Panik 
Kirk
UhhhhUUUUHhhhUUHHHUUHHHHhhUUUUUU..... Panik 
The synths are actually not that bad, but everything else... [Bild: uhm.gif]
Well, I was 15 and...my sense of humor at that time...and...oh god, why am I showing this? [Bild: facepalm.gif]
The additional voices are from my friend. We share the same kind of insanity. Hrhr 

This is definitely more creative than what I hear on the radio... with correct sense of phrasing, emphasis, balance and function, so I'm not sure why you find it wrong Thumbs up 
My "worst" must be "The Poo Song", not only crap but also ABOUT crap, made of a single chord at similar age. The only recording is lost so I would need to "remaster" it Hrhr 

Next try. Good luck making it through to the end.

Ja Herr ich bin

Stupid shit that I slapped together when I was 14 in about half an hour? Pffft! It's Avantgarde.
There is a hidden totally DEEP meaning to it.
It quotes Theodor Fontane. See? I'm SucH a ClevER ArTIst.

At that age I barely thought about writing, and this is again an organized cluster of ideas with clear sound and panning.
I need to dig out some older recordings, the point is they are either lost or shoved between random CDs. I will try Smile 

Zitat:I need to dig out some older recordings, the point is they are either lost

I've lost many original files and have only the recordings on audio casettes left. Mellow 
I should digitize them. Tapes don't last forever.
I also have some floppy disks that could contain some files, but I don't even have a floppy disk drive any longer.
Saving old data is quite difficult. Self-burned CDs become unreadable only after a few years.
The best idea is probably to store it in a cloud. Nachdenken 

Yeah, that's what I thought, but only as long as cloud is up... File hosting sites get blocked, I switched from imageshack to tinypic, then to imageupload, then to imgur and now Dutchy cannot see my BtB pictures because Turkish gov has banned that site. So I currently upload to photobucket Rolleyes 

The backup CDs were the worst, I did them as well, they need a backup before you notice. I remember being stunned by DVD capacity compared to floppies where few TR savegames filled the space so you really had to manage it, but on the other hand I don't remember any floppy ever destroyed unless I wanted. Maybe it's time to roll back, I still have one of these:

[Bild: UniversumUNAM47.JPG]

But seriously when I had enough of data loss I just bought a WD Red, the one optimized for durability not performance, which I never plug in but it sits among the books for emergency read. Legend has it can withstand 2 million hours... we'll see...

After digging and listening through about 50 unlabeled cassettes Facepalm  , I found some of the old recordings. Big Grin 
But the quality really suffered. Mellow 
Well, better than nothing.

I'm working on the remake of an older track, but I'm struggling. Something is missing. Now that it's (nearly) finished, I'm bored with it. Nachdenken 

Dreams

The piano part is supposed to be the vocal melody later. But I don't know what kind of lyrics I should write.
Something about happiness, I guess.

I'm soooo happy and freeeeee
I can embrace the whoooole woooorld
double rainbooooows lalalalala...

Andi said my style should be called unicorn barf. I can't even argue with that. Hrhr 

[Bild: huepfend.gif] [Bild: huepfend.gif] Ich find's klasse! [Bild: huepfend.gif] [Bild: huepfend.gif]

"Unicorn barf" Hrhr  ... I take it as a rainbow by default Ugly 
In response to that I eventually drilled to the fossilized layers of my house, and searched through HUNDREDS of gigabytes in pursue after my old stuff.

[Bild: DSC01344_zpsnwjzkcce.jpg~original]

I realized I was often a better composer 7 years ago than I am now. Not sure what went wrong. But from among the old keyboard compilation, from the guts of dust-covered shelves, from the deepest dungeons of the preultimate backup CD examined, I managed to excavate a true Arkenstone of my early "art". I seriously think there might be nothing weirder I have ever made. Behold my attempt on heavy metal, or at least what I thought to be so...

[video=youtube]VerqyqhZcbo[/video]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste