Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Hausgemachte Musik

Zitat:I've been listening to your Binary Star and I'm trying to make an orchestral arrangement of that.

It makes me a bit uncomfortable when my creative work is in somebody elses hands. Panik 
What I do isn't special and important to the world, I know. But it means a lot to me personally.
I know this feeling is highly hypocritical since I also make covers, write fanfiction and so on. Confused  Nachdenken 

Maybe it has to do with the fact that I was ripped off constantly in school, and others took the credit and the good grades for my ideas.
Nobody suspected the shy wall-flower could come up with an idea like this, so I was clearly copying them.Rolleyes 
The experience certainly made me a bit oversensitive and overprotective. Wink 

So go ahead, but (as always in the TR community) give me credit. Wink 

I didn't think about releasing or not. I just disassemble, reassemble with different approach, and you decide what happens to it.

It's OK, feel free to publish. This topic just started a thought process in me.
Internet is remix culture, which I enjoy a lot. As I said, my feelings shouldn't be so hypocritical. Nachdenken 
I made "Messy Christmas" after all. Hrhr 
It becomes problematic if it is claimed as original work, or money is earned with it.
And this certainly wasn't your intention.

Do you want the chords, or do you want to train your ear? Wink 

Zitat:Do you want the chords, or do you want to train your ear? Wink
I already figured them out but you can give them so I can check if I was right.

Zitat:Internet is remix culture
Every culture is remix, we went from pleistocene ceramics to stainless thermal cups, copying with little alteration, keeping useful differences Smile 

Zitat:I made "Messy Christmas" after all. Hrhr 
...and I had a Nyan Jeep in my Tedium project before it got destroyed. Need to rebuild that one as well Hrhr 

Fertig! For Codo Smile 

[video=youtube]3zLCREN10K0[/video]

Beautiful! Love 

@ DJ Full [Bild: indexwunr74a0d5.jpg]
 [Bild: B-rchen-f-r-signatur.gif]
Wenn du denkst es geht nicht mehr, kommt von irgenwo ein Superbär!

The arrangement is fantastic. I feel very honored that you put so much work into it. Blush 
I want to write more, but it's realy difficult for me at the moment, because I'm an emotional mess (not your fault).
I hope I'm in a better state in a few days.

Thank you all Panik 

In fact it isn't hard, it only takes that long because I hardly get focus and easily lose it. That's more tiring than actual composing, sometimes I'm exhausted before I even write a thing, so I take a break, then another, and so on... constant mess either Blush 
Also I keep looking for free replacements of paid libraries, what sometimes works and sometimes not, for instance the piano is quite distant what I liked but I already don't Big Grin 
Still I want it as best as I can, so if you hear something more to fix, just say Big Grin 
The Advent level will get some new tunes either. I used default sounds on my first try, that was mostly a disaster Rolleyes 

Zitat:In fact it isn't hard, it only takes that long because I hardly get focus and easily lose it. That's more tiring than actual composing, sometimes I'm exhausted before I even write a thing, so I take a break, then another, and so on... constant mess either Blush

Same here. I have a short attention span, and it's really messing with my productivity. I tried different strategies, but it's no use: I can work/focus on one thing just 15-30 minutes maximum.
I constantly have to shift my focus to keep up my productivity. But this also means that it takes a long time for me to finish one thing.

Zitat:for instance the piano is quite distant what I liked but I already don't Big Grin
I especially ike the piano arrangement. Thumb up 
Did you use a step sequencer or played it by hand? It sounds like the latter.
It's much more simple the way that I play it. I'm not that good at improvising and generally just use broken chords for accompaniment.
Booooooooring. Rolleyes 
Well, I should not complain about not having the skills I want, if I keep wasting my time. Facepalm 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: